Work for Seattle's Best Senior Living Community
Do you believe you could contribute to the well being of our residents? Want to have fun, make new friends, and make a difference? You might just be perfect for a position at Daystar.
We recognize the importance of our staff. We believe that our staff is an integral part of the continued happiness of our residents. We are looking for bright, well-trained individuals that can represent the mission of our community. Could that be you?
Come in for an application or mail your resume to:
Daystar Retirement VillageAttn: Eva Thomas2615 SW Barton St.Seattle, WA 98126
Or send an email to Robyn Huetter with your resume and qualifications, unless otherwise noted on posting.
Job Title: Sales Director
Description: Daystar Retirement is seeking a full-time sales director to join our sales team for our 110 unit Assisted Living and Retirement Community in West Seattle. Responsibilities include, promoting our core values, being dedicated, optimistic, trustworthy, with an easy ability to embrace change and with the mindset of first seeking to understand. The sales director will be responsible for executing sales and marketing process to meet or exceed occupancy and revenue goals. They will manage our sales matrix which includes closing ratios and database targets, act as part of the overall management team in regard to the operation of the community and work closely with the Executive Director to channel feedback on trends, team needs and prospect concerns.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in sales and marketing
- Previous real estate or senior living experience a plus
- Have in-depth knowledge of competitors and community resources
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and data base management
- Team player with the ability to respond promptly
- Detail Oriented and ability to multi-task
- Tues – Saturday work schedule with the ability to be flexible
- A passion for working with and serving the senior population
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Interested candidates should submit resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list “Sales Director” in the subject line of your email. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. All offers of employment are conditioned on passing a background check and drug screening.
Currently, we are following all state mandated COVID protocols for all resident and work place safety.